Tula Standard Carrier
Tula Baby Carrier
Suitable for babies with size 50 to 68/74, combined with the Tula Infant Insert.
Suitable for babies with size 74 to 92/98 without the use of a Tula Infant Insert.
• Panel: 39 cm tall & 37 cm wide
• Weight of the carrier 0.80 kg
This carrier comes with:
• Removable, regulated hood
• Instruction brochure
• Front and back carry
• From 7kg - 20kg
• Can be used for newborns (3.5 kg +) if used with the Tula Infant Insert
• Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off
• Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
• Business Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
• High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
• Highest quality Duraflex buckles and YKK snap buttons
• Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
• Hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
• Additional padding in shoulder straps and child's leg area for extra comfort
• Three section hip belt that contours around waist
• Machine Washable
• Made and Design in EU in a our own manufacturing facility
More about Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier
"Tula Baby Carreir is an ultimate baby carrier. You will not need anything else, as you can use this from birth all the way till at least 4 year old. Tula Carrier is compatible with the Tula Infant Insert and with the Tula “Free to Grow” toddler extensions.
Tula Infant Insert allows wearing infants from 3.5 kg. The Tula "Free to Grow" extensions attach to the panel of the carrier and allow you to comfortably wear your older children.
Tula Baby Carrier is hand made in our own factory in Poland. We do not outsource manufacturing of the products, therefore we have a full control of the quality of everything we make. We do not use assembly lines! Each product is truly made by hand by one person from the beginning to the end. Each carrier is inspected by our quality assurance manager before packing in the box and shipping.
It is one of the simplest carriers in the market. We want everyone to intuitively be able to put the carrier on and enjoy the benefits of wearing a baby. "
"We love babywearing and all it has to offer. It’s practical for the parent, it has amazing benefits for the baby and it feels so good to have your baby snuggled in close!
Babywearing isn't a trend, it is also not a skill you need to learn. Every parent should follow his natural instincts.
We do not support criticism and looking down at parents for the type of a wrap or carrier they chose to use. We believe that every parent tries to make the best decision for his baby.
Have an amazing experience discovering all the benefits of having your child close and your hands free to do as you please. "